
Sudden realization: I have more than 50 pounds worth of children. Luke is somewhere in the 35-plus range and Zach weighed in today at 15 pounds 4 ounces. Yes, he at the absolute top of the scale for his birth age and off the charts for his gestational age. And it's OK to ask the question that seemed almost ridiculous three months ago: Is he too big? No, says our doc, the Amazing Dr. L., he's just a happy, healthy Goo who'll probably trim down a little bit once he starts moving around. She pronounced him "beautiful" and "quite the talker" as he cooed and gooed throughout most of his checkup.
Here's a question I didn't get to ask: What is he doing with all of that energy that's not being directed toward growing hair? He's the first bald baby we've had on either side of the family. But hey, it sure makes bath time go a lot faster...
I'm just so proud of both of them. Can you tell?
No comments:
Post a Comment