Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All he got for Christmas is his two front teeth...



They're in! Zach's top two teeth have broken through (both at the same time, unfortunately) bringing the total tooth count to four.

We're back East for the holidays and Zach has taken the travel, the icy cold weather, and his new teeth all in stride. He totally charmed our fellow travelers on the plane out here; every time the seat belt bell went "bing-bong" Zach started to giggle and nearly couldn't stop.

Zach was also the first one to adapt to East Coast time (on the very first night) so the rest of us (or at least me) had to fall in line pretty quickly to get used to waking up at 8 am (or 5 am, as I like to call it).

We're looking forward to all of the first-time experiences Zach will have in the next few days; I'll add pictures as I get the computer/camera situation sorted out here. Happy holidays to all. (Updated 12/22: Zach in the stroller and on the floor)

No comments: