


We're back after a busy, thrilling, and genuinely exhausting time in Seattle with everyone. Luke loves Seattle, and it's no wonder: The parks are plentiful, the fresh seafood is abundant, and the entire city is completely kid-friendly. Example: You can actually go to a nice restaurant with six tots in tow (in our case, we had an amazing six-course meal at a Greek restaurant) because someone thought to create a well-equipped kids' play area to keep them occupied.
Turns out Zach is a great traveler, and he calmly endures sloppy affection of all sorts from his young cousins ("If you hear the water running, it means Antonia is washing her hands to hold Zach again.") Zach is also becoming much more entertaining, with his conversational coos and goos, and he and Luke are actually starting to keep each other occupied. (Here they are together in Aunt Julie's fun baby beach tent.)
Things are busy for me this month; I'm actually planning to go back to the office for a day next week (after five months!!!) and Zach and Luke and I have a slew of summer commitments. This blog has been an amazing outlet for me over the last few months as I've dealt with some big challenges, but I think it's run its course and I'm ready to wrap it up. Thanks to everyone for all of the great messages and I will try to be in touch with family updates throughout the year.
1 comment:
i jeanne! i hope to see you on your day back at the office! be sure to tell luke that seattle is my favorite, too! :)
CD
Post a Comment